Live St. Louis Business Streamathon
4pm April 10 – Midnight April 11
We are going live with St. Louis businesses to bring you 32 hours of non stop live content. We’ll have educational talks, hilarious bits, a dance party, talent contests and much more!
We are going live for 32 hours straight! If you want to participate send us a message!
All LIVE. All VIRTUAL. All for ST. LOUIS. Streamathon for STL 2020
The King of Hospitality
& host of Them Yo People!
CEO of Nexcore
VP of Pet Events Inc.
On Air Personality, Y98
Become a Sponsor
Play commercials, receive shout outs, display your logo on screen and host an hour long segment. Your sponsorship dollars make this event possible and also go to aid a business in need. Help small & independent businesses in St. Louis by sponsoring the Streamathon!
To raise $1000 for 100 STL small businesses
Hour Block Sponsor
- Peak / Off Peak Hours
- Includes three 30-second commercials within hour
- Continuous logo display
- Continuous website display
- Includes two 30-second commercials per hour
- Presented by status with each event mention
- logo/name branding with Streamathon logo
- inclusion on website
- static billboard ad with logo and business information at top and bottom of each hour.
Donation Counter Sponsor
- Includes branded donation counter onscreen throughout entire event
- Includes ten 30-second commercials throughout event, title status of chosen feature (Living Room Talent Show presented by YOUR BUSINESS), logo onscreen with clickable URL during feature.
Restaurant of the Hour
- Includes four mentions encouraging viewers to order from your establishment during that streaming hour. Onscreen URL and phone number.
Donation Match Sponsor
- Your participating business will match the donation amount through a selected hour of the telethon.
- Logo displayed on screen during that hour
Benefitting St. Louis’ Local Businesses
All donations will be managed by the Streamathon fiscal agent Justine Petersen.
Disbursements, less reasonable production and administration costs, will be made to businesses in order of request.